We will pick you up at 5:30am, and take you to the train station your train leaves at 6:40am. After a 4 hours journey of majestic views, we arrive at Aguas Calientes (Hot Springs Town). You will be meet with your guide at the train station and you will take a bus up to Machu Picchu. You will have a guided tour (approximately 2 hours).
You will take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes in time to catch your train. (Lunch can be taken to Machu Picchu in the form of snacks or you can go down to Aguas Calientes a little earlier to eat in one of the restaurants). The train leaves at 4:43pm to Cusco and you will arrive back at approximately 9:00pm.
- Collection from hotel
- Round Trip train tickets
- Entrance fee to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Bus (up to Machu Picchu site and down to Aguas Calientes town)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Collection from train station
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
What you need to take:
- Original passport and (**International Student card (ISIC) if applicable)
- Sun protection cream
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Camera and films
- Money for lunch in Aguas Calientes town
*N.B. Depending on train availability/season/weather, trains could run from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes town and viceversa. In this situation, we will organize transportation to and from Ollantaytambo by bus.