DAY 1: Arrival to Lima
Lima - We pick you up from the airport and take you to your hostal. The rest of the day is your!!
DAY 2: Lima - Cusco – City Tour
Lima – Cusco - Flight to Cusco (one hour). We pick you up from the airport and take you to your hostal. You have a free morning to rest. Optional City Tour in the afternoon or you can simply explore the city by yourself.
DAY 3: Cusco – Sacred Valley
Cusco - Sacred Valley Tour (a tour of some impressive Inca towns, Andean communities and the most fertile valley in Cusco. In order to see amazing archeological sites and enjoy the lovely scenery of this valley.
DAY 4: Cusco – Aguas Calientes
Cusco - Aguas Calientes - A 4-hour train ride on one of the most impressive railways in the world will take us to Aguas Calientes (town nearest Machu Picchu) where we will stay the night. We will take the bus the next morning to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
DAY 5: - Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu - Today we will explore fully the city of Machu Picchu here you will have a guided tour around 2 hours and if you feel energetic you can climb the sacred Huayna Picchu Mountain. Then at 4 pm we will take the train back to the city of Cusco.
DAY 6: Cusco - Flight to Lima
Cusco - Lima - A 1 hour 45 minute flight will bring us back to Lima, to continue with your trip or only wait your international flight.
Cusco – ‘Historic Capital of Peru’
Machupicchu - no explanation needed!!
- All hostal accommodation
- Pick-ups from airports/bus stations to hostal and vice versa
- Breakfast is included in all accommodation
- 2 flights: Lima - Cusco, Cusco – Lima
- Machu Picchu Trip. Includes entrance fee to Machu Picchu, return train journey, hostal (one night in Aguas Calientes) breakfast and tour Guide.
- City Tour and Tourist Ticket in Cusco
- Sacred Valley and Tourist Ticket in Cusco
What you need to take:
- Warm and waterproof jackets, gloves and hats. (Traditional gloves and hats can be bought in Puno, Arequipa and Cusco)
- Insect Repellent
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)